Thursday, January 5, 2017

I Was Wrong

I don't if it's because I thought it was cool, if it's because I'm an insufferable nerd, or if I just didn't get it before, but I was wrong. It's not so fun to talk about game mechanics. I don't need to make my own game. I was wrong and I can admit that. Let my old posts serve as a reminder of what I don't want to be again.

In other words, SHUT UP AND PLAY THE GAME. I can't remember who else said this, but man I'm kind of tired about hearing about the tedious differences between old school games. I don't care if there is a -1 AC difference between a monster in different editions, or if the name for a saving throw changed by one word.

I'm only going to try and post cool stuff from now, like stuff that makes me go "wow, that's cool!". Anyway, this is my last apology, so I'm not going to keep repeating myself with "I know, I know, I changed my mind...".

Keep up the Zen, right?

2 comments:

  1. Right on. This is Tetramorph from the boards. Took me 3 years to learn it. We've finally graduated to another level, brother!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man! Good to hear from you again. I definitely need to get back on the forums, it's such a friendly place. Tons of good insights too.

      Delete